மர்பி விதி போல உள்ள இன்னும் பல விதிகள்! (Post No.8001)

WRITTEN BY S NAGARAJAN                     

Post No.8001

Date uploaded in London – – – 19 May 2020   

Contact – swami_48@yahoo.com

Pictures are taken from various sources for spreading knowledge; this is a non- commercial blog. Thanks for your great pictures.

‘மர்பி லா தொடரில் இது இரண்டாவது கட்டுரை!

மர்பி விதி போல உள்ள இன்னும் பல விதிகள்!

ச.நாகராஜன்

மர்பி விதியைப் பார்த்து மகிழும் நம் முன்னே இது போல இன்னும் பல விதிகள் உள்ளன.

பட்டியல் மிக நீண்ட ஒன்று.

ஆளாளுக்கு ஒரு விதி சொன்னால் பட்டியல் நீளத் தானே செய்யும்.

சில விதிகளை இங்கு பார்த்து ரசிப்போம்.

Acton’s Law: Power tends to corrupt; absolute power corrupts absolutely.

Ade’s Law: Anybody can win — unless there happens to be a second entry.

Airplane Law: When the plane you are on is late, the plane you want to transfer to is on time.

Alan’s Law of Research: The theory is supported as long as the funds are.

Anderson’s Law: Any system or program, however complicated, if looked at in exactly the right way, will become even more complicated.

Anthony’s Law of Force: Don’t force it, get a larger hammer.

Boob’s Law: You always find something the last place you look..

Boren’s Laws of the Bureaucracy:

• 1. When in doubt, mumble.

• 2. When in trouble, delegate.

• 3. When in charge, ponder.

Boston’s Irreversible Law of Clutter: In any household, junk accumulates to fill the space available for its storage.

Committee Rules:

• 1. Never arrive on time, or you will be stamped a beginner.


• 2. Don’t say anything until the meeting is half over; this stamps you as being wise.


• 3. Be as vague as possible; this prevents irritating the others.


• 4. When in doubt, suggest that a subcommittee be appointed.


• 5. Be the first to move for adjournment; this will make you popular — it’s what everyone is waiting for.

First Law of Debate: Never argue with a fool. People might not know the difference.

Finagle’s Laws of Information:

• 1. The information you have is not what you want.


• 2. The information you want is not what you need.


• 3. The information you need is not what you can obtain.


• 4. The information you can obtain costs more than you want to pay.

Fortidge’s Law : The probability of a given event’s occurrence is inversely proportional to its desirablility.

Gumperson’s Equality : Objects can be found when not sought.

Ghrisholm’s Law : When things appear to go well, you have over-looked something.

Homet’s Five-Thump Rule : Experience gained is directly proportional to the amout of equipment ruined.

Cahn’s Axiom: When all else fails, follow instructions.

Welfer’s Law : Nothing is impossible for the person who does not have to do it.

Zymurgy’s Law : Once you open a can of worms, the only way you can recan it is to have a larger can.

Howe’s Law :  Every person has got a scheme which will not work.

The 90/70 Rule :  The first 10 per cent of the task takes 90 per cent of the time.  The remaining 90 per cent takes the remaining 10 per cent.

Slack’s Law :  The least you will settle for is the most you can expect to get.

tags — மர்பி விதி-2, இன்னும் பல விதிகள்

****